We expect every person, from laborers to principals, to make sure every person who works with us makes it home safe each day. We are committed to creating safe and injury free environments by going above and beyond in all aspects of safety. We believe that injuries are preventable and that work should only be performed if and when it is safe.
We consistently strive to meet all OSHA rules and regulations and implement the following compliance regulations:
- We demand safe practices every time, everywhere.
- Our superintendents are OSHA trained.
- A Safety Representative is designated and assigned to every project.
- Toolbox safety talks are conducted on a weekly basis.
- Safety meetings are conducted on a regular basis.
- We perform spot safety inspections on all job sites.